CHRISTUS St. Michael Imaging Center
Designed with you in mind.
Click here for a slide show
The CHRISTUS St. Michael Imaging Center, located on the 129-acre CHRISTUS St. Michael campus, is designed for easy access, convenient parking, and shorter wait times.
Our Imaging Center brings to the Texarkana area the best in cutting-edge technology:
- 64-Slice VCT with Coronary Artery Imaging Capability
- Two high-field MRI Systems-one with a larger opening designed to address patient issues of size or claustrophobia delivering the best images for the best care.
- Digital Mammography with 3-D tomosynthesis capability to provide better visibility of the breast tissue
- Stereotactic or ultrasound guided breast biopsy area
- Bone density testing using DEXA machine technology
Our Imaging Center features warm, comfortable surroundings with these guest amenities:
- Computer area with Internet access, plus wireless internet accessible from your own device
- Terry cloth robes for comfort and warmth during imaging procedures
- Separate lounges for each area
- Coffee station
- Children's play area
Our Imaging Center has a board certified Radiologist on-site during invasive imaging procedures. Additionally, our qualified and experience clinical staff includes nurses certified in ACLS (advanced cardiac life support). Your safety and comfort is important to us.
Please call (903) 614-7000 for more information.
For scheduling inquiries or to reschedule, call (903) 614-2273.
For directions to the Imaging Center, download a map of the CHRISTUS St. Michael Campus.